HP Netherlands - HP Indigo Care Centre Engineer (German or Italian)
|Locatie:||Amsterdam - Noord-Holland, The Netherlands, Amstelveen|
|Salaris:||€2500 - €3500 per maand|
|Talen:||Engels, Duits, Italiaans|
Details van de adverteerder
- Naam:HP Netherlands
We are now offering the exciting opportunity of HP Indigo Care Centre Engineer
As a member of our Customer Care Centers teams you provide remote (offsite) services, such as; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. With your Care Center technical team your focus is to remotely solve various business system and application problems for customers on standard, specialized and complex systems. You provide remote support and resolutions to HP Indigo Customers technical issues. Where needed you will trigger dispatch of parts and/or field engineers.
Your main tasks as an HP Indigo Care Centre Engineer will be:
• Actively contribute to improve remote resolutions rate for DP (digital presses)EMEA.
• Actively contribute to improve performance (remote with phone delivery).
• Actively contribute to improve operational excellence, with focus on accuracy of spare part qualification, problem diagnosis, successful warm transfers by VAS team to tier 1, knowledge and expertise level in DP care centre (also using elevation/escalation process and tier 2 expertise).
• Adhere to DP care centre schedule at all times.
• Contribute to proactive support program implementations.
• Develop and build on technical escalation engineer role within DP care centre.
• Promote teamwork and HP values within the working environment.
• Actively contribute to personal development.
For this position we are looking for Engineers with a focus on hardware, but who are also literate in the field of Applications / Digital Front-End. You have knowledge of the following:
• Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
• Industry Printing (GA)
• PC Hardware & Software
• Field Experience (Digital Printing)
• PC / Server Hardware Knowledge
• Read & Understand Schematics
• Pre-Press Graphic Application (Adobe CS & Quark)
• Macintosh OS & MS Windows
• PPML & JDF
• Knowledgeable with RIP Cares
• In-depth MS Office Applications
• My SQL knowledge
• Industry Digital Printing
You possess the following General Skills:
• Multi-Tasking abilities
• Formal Education & Specialization certification
• Team worker
• Analytical & Troubleshooting Methodology
• Remote / Virtual troubleshooting
• Professional Communications & Listening
• Job Flexibility
• Technical Writing skills
• Judgment Skills, decisiveness
• Language Skills (Written & Verbal English on a high level, plus German or Italian)
• Motivated to improve Customer Experience
• Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools
• Training Skills & Mentoring
HP's culture is characterized by goal oriented people with a high sense of ownership; self starters who are willing to embrace the constant transformation that our industry is subject to. Are you looking to be part of such a team with a renown employer? Apply now!
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.