Job Title: CSR Online Advertising Specialist
Location: East Point Business Park, Dublin 3 (Ireland)
arvato Finance is part of arvato AG – the Industry and Services Division of Bertelsmann AG, which ranks among the world’s leading media companies.
arvato AG is an international outsourcing provider with over 68,000 people employed in over 270 subsidiaries across 36 countries worldwide. We began operations in Dublin in 1996 to support multinational clients entering the European market.
Through our Dublin-based centre of excellence for finance BPO and our extensive global network, we deliver innovative, tailor-made solutions that enable our private and public sector clients around the world to operate and compete successfully within the global marketplace. With revenues of about €80 million and circa 1300 employees globally, arvato Finance has an array of blue chip clients including some very recognizable and prestigious global names.
• Online client facing technical support driving above & beyond customer satisfaction.
• Assist clients with advertising account optimization through expertise consultation.
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all client’s products and services.
• Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution.
• Work closely with tools & support teams to deliver fast turnaround on client escalations.
• Present work professionally in a timely & efficient manner within deadlines.
• Engage customer awareness on availability of product updates.
• Exhibit ability to show initiative identifying trends and/or process improvement.
• Continuous product & process training in fast paced environment.
• Promote a positive and professional image of arvato to clients and others at all times by adhering to company policy and procedures.
• Gain an in depth knowledge & understanding of all online advertising services including PPC, Maps, Shopping & Search Engine.
• Fluent written & spoken linguistic ability in English and supported market.
• Excellent communication soft skills and confidence dealing with customers.
• Comfortable working in an online environment with general computer literacy.
• Strong analytical & problem solving abilities.
• Self motivation to both meet and exceed existing individual & team targets.
• Experience of working in a dynamic & multicultural environment.
• Ability to work individually & part of a team.
• Strong learning skills with ability to self learn.
• Keen interest in Social Media platforms recognizing value of customer visibility, feedback & reviews.
• Ability to adapt to change with implementation of new initiatives/product updates/processes etc.
• Preferably 1 years experience in a customer service related field.
• Understanding of the role
• Commercial & Business Acumen
• Effective communication
• Organization & Planning
• Results Orientation
• Technical Awareness
• Customer Focus
• Adapting to Challenges
What We Offer:
• Vibrant, multi-cultural environment - Near city centre and IFSC
• Quarterly performance bonus
• Refer a Friend scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free beverages and snacks
• Sports and Social club
• Free shuttle bus to and from Eastpoint (from O2 Luas Stop and Clontarf Dart)
• Subsidised Health insurance after Probation
• Pension scheme after Probation
• E learning access
• Tax saver scheme
• Bike to work scheme - save on your income tax
• Banking at work
• Holiday Saving Fund
• Regular Saving Fund
• Career Development and progression opportunities
• Paid Annual Leave
• Paid Sick Leave after Probation
Nu aan het Werven