IT Service Desk Analyst
• Receive chats, calls or emails for various clients and other support group, create Incident tickets or Service Request tickets, logging all pertinent information.
• Provides initial assessment of categorization and prioritization for reported Incidents and Service Requests and provides initial support, targeting a higher level of first contact resolution.
• Ensures Incidents and Service Requests are properly escalated and assigned to appropriate support group.
• Perform hierarchical escalation to Service Desk Management and Incident Management.
• Provides communication to clients concerning the status of Incidents, Service Requests, and Changes.
• Compiles data through Incident entry that will be used for management information and reporting.
• Maintains ownership of Incidents, ensuring status update and resolution according to SLA
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Must be fluent/proficient in any of the following Languages supported (spoken and written):
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Nu aan het Werven