Are you ambitious to start a job/career in IT and did you always imagine yourself working abroad?
Are you creative, analytical and carry a lot of positive energy? If so; Image yourself as a Technical Support agent for the business clients of DXC Technology in Ireland.
Ireland and Cpl offers great opportunities for job/career seekers as they offer relocation and trainings provided for this job.
Cpl/DXC offers the opportunity for you to develop your IT and customer service skills, profitable for all career paths and jobs!
In your job/career as a Technical Support Analyst you will
• Troubleshoot Swedish business clients by phone and email over IT related problems (B2B only)
• Inbound only (no outbound or cold calling)
• Explore new and creative solutions for IT problems
• Undertake onsite training's and development classes to feed your ambition in IT
• Get involved with the company's targets and driven to achieve goals
Benefits and conditions:
• Permanent contract with Cpl onsite in DXC
• Salary: €24,000 per annum (plus performance related bonus). Unsocial hours are compensated
• Flexible working hours. Shift work
• 21 days holiday
• Career training and education
• Relocation package
• Free shuttle bus service
• Fun company activities
• Cheap gym membership onsite
• Free parking
• Location: Leixlip, Co. Kildare, about 35 minutes away from Dublin city centre
• Fluent in Swedish and English language
• An energetic and fun personality
• Passion for IT
• EU passport or Irish Stamp 4 visa
Feed your passion for IT and build your new career in this job. We offer great growth opportunities and development. All you have to do is have fun in your work, be goal driven and have a high level of energy!
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have. Looking forward to hear from you!
Nu aan het Werven